This exhibition and sale is open to all artists 18 years or older. Artwork may be Photography & Digital Art, Painting & Drawing, or Sculpture & Ceramics. Each applicant may submit two pieces of work for an entry fee of $35. The entry fee is non-refundable.
Awards & Categories
- Best in Show (selected overall)
- First (in each category)
- Second (in each category)
- Third (in each category)
- Honorable Mention (in each category)
- Painting – Drawing
- Sculpture – Ceramics
- Photography – Digital Art
- fit into acceptable categories.
- have been produced in the last three years.
- not have been previously entered into this competition.
- Entry fee and application form must be submitted prior to May 3.
- All entries must include digital images of artwork for identification, assessment, and marketing purposes.
- Digital images are due before entry will be accepted.
- Do not photograph images under glass or in frames.
- Images may be uploaded to our website or delivered to our office on CD or flash drive.
- 2D work cannot exceed 50’’ in width or height
- 2D work must be framed and wired for hanging.
- 3D work must have solid base and be accompanied by a sturdy pedestal.
We will not accept…
- fragile work.
- work requiring special lighting or installation.
- work that is too large or heavy.
- work that is too difficult to hang.
Sales & Reproduction
A price needs to be provided for all artwork. If not for sale, please indicate NFS with a value estimate.
Prices should include a 15% commission for AAAC.
AAAC reserves the right to reproduce artwork and/or utilize submitted digital images for promotional purposes.
AAAC assumes no liability for damaged or stolen artwork. All reasonable care will be exercised in the handling and exhibition of work.
Instructions: The following form is the required registration form and digital programming/virtual tour page information. Be sure to click the submit button after completing the form. Once submitted, you will be redirected automatically to pay the registration fee.